Friday, November 3, 2017

USA sugar Mummy is interested in meeting young men for s#x relationship

sugar mummy Ellen is Online, view her profile and Chat Live – She’s waiting to connect with you, based in Australia and she dropped you a message: “I’m more than just a rich lady, I need to be standing in front of a man, asking him to love me”.
For me to be your life partner, there are some procedures and conditions you will agree to:

Willing to travel
Available on weekends and evenings

Willing to undergo a medical check up
View her pic and Verified Profile –

Self development
still studying
tourism manager
I speak English with difficulties

Marriage & children
I’ve never been married
I don’t have children
Appearance
112 lb – 51 kg
5’8″ – 173 cm
dark brown hair
brown eyes
Habits
I don’t drink
I don’t smoke
More details about me
09/28/1991
Religious views – Christian
Her last message was – I want a good man to be my king, with respect and dedication for a woman. If you are interested, let us see how it works, text me now

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :