Friday, November 3, 2017

Beautiful Queency from UK need a guy Now Hookup with her.

Sugar baby Queency is Seriously in need of a young guy for serious dating, check for her contacts on this page links
These are qualities am looking for
1: Young man,good in bed and can satisfy me mostly on weekends.
2.Must be mobile and can travel. I will foot his bill and pay for his flight when its urgent.
3.Fair or dark i don't mind, he must be huge and have skills on bed.
I will pay him monthly salary of 50,000 depending on his performance.
4.Must be a good kisser and very romantic
He can also follow me to trips outside the country
Thank you.Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please my information should be well protected and the guy, man or lad must be real and ready.Get in touch with me here

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :